1. The heating speed is very fast: the heating speed is higher than 103 ℃ / S;
2. The highest heating temperature is higher than that of conventional heat treatment, but lower than the melting temperature;
3. The holding time is very short: the holding time is millisecond, the grains are fine, and there is no time to grow and coarsen;
4. The cooling speed is very fast: the cooling speed is higher than 103 ℃ / S;
5. After treatment, the structure is finer and denser than that of conventional heat treatment, and the workpiece is basically not deformed, which can be the final processing procedure.
6. The quenching efficiency is high, the hardness can be increased to 1-4 times of the base material, the wear resistance can be increased to 1-4 times of the base material, the surface of the workpiece after quenching is flat and the deformation is small.
7. The working performance is stable, adjustable and easy to operate, the working environment is clean and pollution-free, no harm to human body, and the equipment covers a small area.
Main process parameters of plasma surface quenching equipment
Since the equipment can be used in a wide range of occasions and processed materials (see the appendix for common quenched materials) and the results after quenching are closely related to the components of the materials to be processed, our company can design and produce equipment with different process parameters according to the needs of users. Here, a parameter range is provided for reference.